PK, JK and Kindergarten Programs
PK/JK and Kindergarten Offerings
Winter Mini Sticks - Held during January and February
Spring Mini Sticks - Held during April and May
Fall Mini Sticks - Held during September and October
Mini Sticks is the perfect opportunity to learn the game of field hockey in a fun and exciting environment. We teach the athletes from the most basic skills and develop them to being able to play a small sided game with tons of fun sprinkled in as well! The PK/JK groups are separate from the Kindergarten groups as we differentiate the program. Many players in Mini Sticks have never played before so grab your friends and join us today! Feel free to email Kate@gatewayfieldhockey.com with any questions.
Learn to Play for our Youngest Athletes!
Includes: A Gateway league shirt, tons of fun learning, and skill development and game play
Open to: PK, JK, and Kindergarten
- Early Bird - $85 - before 7/1
- Regular - $95 - between 7/1 and 8/1
- Late - $105 - after 8/1
Mini Sticks Sessions/Games:
- Sundays, September 10th-October 15th at Villa Duchesne
- Players will be assigned one session per week in the early afternoon (sometime between 11:15am-1:30pm)
- The teams/groups and specific schedule will be released in mid August.
- Athletes may request teammates to play with and we will do our best to match players together! 🙂
Winter Mini League
2024 winter information and registration will open in September 2023.
2024 spring information and registration open in January.