PK, JK and Kindergarten Programs
PK/JK and Kindergarten Offerings
Winter Mini Sticks - Held during January and February
Spring Mini Sticks - Held during April and May
Fall Mini Sticks - Held during September and October
Mini Sticks is the perfect opportunity to learn the game of field hockey in a fun and exciting environment. We teach the athletes from the most basic skills and develop them to being able to play a small sided game with tons of fun sprinkled in as well! The PK/JK groups are separate from the Kindergarten groups as we differentiate the program. Many players in Mini Sticks have never played before so grab your friends and join us today! Feel free to email Kate@gatewayfieldhockey.com with any questions.
Learn to Play for our Youngest Athletes!
Includes: A Gateway league shirt, tons of fun learning, and skill development and progressing towards game play.
Open to: PK, JK, and Kindergarten
Fees for PK/JK:
- Early Bird - $90 - before 2/15
- Regular - $100 - between 2/16 and 3/15
- Late - $110 - after 3/15
Fees for Kindergarten:
- Early Bird - $100 - before 2/15
- Regular - $110 - between 2/16 and 3/15
- Late - $120 - after 3/15
Mini Sticks Sessions/Games:
- Sundays, April 2nd 16th, 23rd, 30th, May 7th and (Sat) May 20th at Villa Duchesne
- One session per week in the early afternoons, the teams/groups and specific schedule will be released in mid March.
- Typically Mini Sticks is at noon or 1pm.
- Typically PK/JK sessions are slightly different from the Kindergarten sessions as Kindergarten does more games.
- Athletes may request teammates to play with and we will do our best to match players together.
Winter Mini League
Winter Mini Sticks is currently in session and full.
2023 Fall information will be released in June 2023.